Action comic, the British version, is the subject of history books now. It got banned, questions were asked in the house, it was ground breaking, and it lead directly to 2000AD comic the following year. If you've got original copies, they're quite collectible. Not, however, if you cut the picture off the front cover and stuck it in your diary, which is what I've done here. That is an amazing image by Don Lawrence, and I perhaps should have left it where it was, but somehow I thought posterity would prefer it being sliced out and doodled around by me.
Page two of this spread is fun, try turning the page on its side to read it. See, not as easy as you thought. That's why books are better than computers and phones, the end.
My Records For The Day came from Lou Rawls, Dave Edmunds, and Jan & Dean. I was ever eclectic in my tastes. Was I hell as like, I just regurgitated whatever had been on Radio 1 that day.

















No comments:
Post a Comment