Sunday 5 July 2015

Brown Starksy - July 5th 1977


Yes, doesn't Starsky have an unusually brown face in this picture? I've long struggled with colour, it would seem. And this was the day I bought BC: Life Is A Fifty Pence Paperback. How many other books must have to change their title every time they're reprinted?

Records For The Day: That's What Friends Are For by Deniece Williams and People In Love by 10CC.




Because there's been interest in using some of my childhood diary spreads in a BBC TV show called the Peoples History Of Pop - my Records For The Day caught the eye of a researcher - I've dug a few more out and put them up here on the My 1970s Diary. (I kept the Picture Diary from 1974 to 1978 but to date have only found a couple of volumes from 1977).

No comments:

Post a Comment