Though I say so myself, that's a pretty nifty drawing of Lee Majors, with me experimenting in ink and wash, aged fourteen. I don't know when I've used ink and wash in the last thirty years, but I doubt I'm that good any more.
I'm on my summer holidays, so me, Mum & Jude are up in Montrose. I think I still have the incredible bundle of comics I bought across these two days, including 4 Classic Comics, Deathlok The Demolisher, and a very rare Batman comic. Rare for me, that is, cos we didn't seem to get DC comics back home and I think I only ever got them when we were up in Scotland. And I remember going to see Earthquake too, though I couldn't tell you much about it.
My records for the day were In Zaire By Johnny Wakelin and Exercise Is Good For You by The Wombles. Classics both.

















No comments:
Post a Comment