Sunday 31 March 2019

Getting Cybernetic Arm Fitted - April 1 1977

Ho ho very satirical, wasn't I just the wag? Not only doing my April Fools Day in the style of my very first diary pages (the first of which you'll find here) but also packing the page with details of my many injuries including my Hunting Expedition on the Shetlands and the fitting of my cybernetic arm. Oh stop, my poor aching sides.

My Records For The Day include the obscure Star Gazer by Neil Diamond, me neither, and the classic Strawberry Fair - rifle rifle come and get an earful.



Kev F Sutherland, as well as writing and drawing for The Beano, Marvel, Doctor Who et al, runs Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries & art centres. email for details. Facebook, Twitter. Promo video here


The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre: Roll Up! at The Gilded Balloon Patter Hoose, July 31st - Aug 25th 2019 at 9.30pm. On sale now!


No comments:

Post a Comment